If you are visiting Smiles by Hale for orthodontics or restorative treatments, our dentist will need to take impressions of your smile. At our office, we use digital impressions in Naples, Florida. These are far more comfortable than the impressions you may have had taken in the past. To see just how far this technology has come, call 239-593-0880 for an appointment with Dr. Thomas Hale.
We are committed to providing you with care that is both comfortable and high quality. One of the ways we do this is through the use of cutting-edge technology such as digital impressions. In the past, dental impressions have been taken using a mold and a goopy impression material in a process that many find messy, uncomfortable and time consuming. Digital impression technology eliminates the mess and goop, taking precise impressions of your teeth in the most efficient and comfortable way possible with digital scanning devices. This impression method is also less invasive and provides highly accurate impressions from which your restorations and oral appliances can be made.
Benefits of digital impressions include:
- A versatile technology that can be used in a variety of treatments, including creating dental crowns, dental veneers, orthodontic aligners, oral appliances and more!
- A great alternative for patients who gag easily.
- The scanning process can be stopped and started as needed, and the scanner can be removed from your mouth quickly and easily if you feel uncomfortable.
- A significantly faster, less invasive and more comfortable impression process.
- No messy impression materials needed!
For more information about digital impressions, and to make an appointment with our dentist, contact our office today.