Cone Beam Scanning
The more information our dentist can gather about your smile, the better the diagnosis he can make and the more effective your treatment will be. At Smiles by Hale, we use cone beam scanning in Naples, Florida, to help Dr. Thomas Hale learn as much about your smile as possible. We invite you to call Smiles by Hale at 239-593-0880 to experience state-of-the-art dental care.
Our dentist and team are pleased to use cone beam imaging technology in our office. Also known as CBCT scanning, this 3D imaging technology allows us to see a complete view of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This comprehensive view of your mouth and all supporting structures is highly detailed, giving our dentist and team more information than standard digital X-rays so that we can provide you with exceptional care.
3D cone beam imaging is highly effective in diagnosing and evaluating a broad range of dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. Our dentist may use cone beam imaging to:
- Plan and carry out implant placement procedures.
- Evaluate your jaws and face.
- View a comprehensive image of the head and neck.
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems.
- Diagnose developing endodontic issues.
- Plan root canal treatments.
- Analyze and determine the extent of dental and facial trauma.
- Plan and track the progress of orthodontic treatment.
- Visualize abnormal teeth.
- Evaluate TMJ disorders and any resulting damage.
For more information about cone beam imaging, and to schedule an appointment with our experienced dentist, contact our office today. We are committed to providing you with effective, individualized care that meets your unique needs.